Videos and short films about intermodal freight transport
1. General videos about Intermodality
Encouraging combined road and rail transport in the EU (On track with Marco Polo: DG MOVE)
Intelligent Transport Systems (DG TREN)
EIA interviewed by OECD / International Transport Forum
How to make efficient use of existing infrastructure & loading units.
Statistics given in video refer generally to all modes.
2. Videos from our members
JSC Lithuanian Railways: From CIS to EU in 30 Minutes (Winner EIA Intermodal Award 2009, click here)
SNCF: Le rail, une nouvelle route pour la France
Kühne + Nagel
Port of Antwerp
SBB Cargo-Videoclip Containertransport in Richtung Süden
3. Educational videos
International Transportation of Goods
Shipping Terminology; Means of Transport; Transport’s Contracts; Vehicles Marking.
Combined transport process: min. 15.50.
L’Autoroute Ferroviaire Alpine (Via Combi, Marco Polo Programme)
L’Autoroute Ferroviaire Lorry-Rail (Via Combi, Marco Polo Programme)
L’Autoroute Ferroviaire RAlpin (Via Combi, Marco Polo Programme)
Le système de transbordement latéral Polyrail (Via Combi, Marco Polo Programme)
Le système de transbordement latéral Palfinger (Via Combi, Marco Polo Programme)
4. Videos about Projects with EIA involvement
E-freight: optimising intermodal transport
Learn how to optimize paperless intermodal transport by combining GS1 standards and E-Freight framework.
EIA was Advisory Board member in this EU funded initiative
Press Release on EIA event, Intermodal Seminar “Adriatic-Baltic Corridor: NAPA Perspective”
Read our achievements, activities and examples how members successfully use EIA…
- UIRR and IBS Announce Cooperation TalksThe Interessengemeinschaft der Bahnspediteure (IBS; Community of Interest of Railway Forwa […]
- Rail Cargo Austria completes integration of ÖkombiÖkombi GmbH merged into Rail Cargo Austria AG marking a further step towards cost optimisa […]
- With the help of ICTs, Tecnalia is working to generate new logistics services that will cut energy consumption and CO2 emissionsThe iCargo project (Intelligent Cargo in Efficient and Sustainable Global Logistics Operat […]
- European Cargo LogisticsECL offers regular trailer connections between Luebeck-Travemuende and Verona, Bettembourg […]