The European Intermodal Association (EIA) is the first European association open to all transport modes: rail, road, waterborne, air. Its aim is to improve the co-operation of the different modes of transport as the logistics’ chain still has lots of shortcomings in infrastructural, technical, organisational and legal respect. Therefore, this neutral organisation with more than 90 members is suitably qualified to discuss controversial subjects and to propose well balanced solutions in line with and to improve the EU transport policy. In this sense EIA offers its services to the EU Institutions and its members in order to help shaping the appropriate measures.
We are looking for an intern for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- ability to work in a small, international and committed team
- initiative taking and able to work independently
- accurate and an eye for details
- organisational and coordinative skills
- communication skills
- working knowledge of one or two EU working languages (English and French or German)
- computer literate (MS Office, WordPress)
- assist in the daily administrative work of the Secretary General and Deputy Secretary General (for instance writing briefings and reports)
- assist in operational office management incl. EU research projects and EIA promotional initiatives
- drafting and delivering input for the EIA Info newsletters
- updating the EIA websites
- challenging experience in an international environment with Brussels as the operating base
- possibility to participate in projects that will influence the European transport industry over the coming decade
- Unfortunately, our budget doesn’t allow us to pay for the internship. Public transport within Brussels, however, will be paid.
Send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com. In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call us at +32/2/5145654.
Press Release on EIA event, Intermodal Seminar “Adriatic-Baltic Corridor: NAPA Perspective”
Read our achievements, activities and examples how members successfully use EIA…
- UIRR and IBS Announce Cooperation TalksThe Interessengemeinschaft der Bahnspediteure (IBS; Community of Interest of Railway Forwa […]
- Rail Cargo Austria completes integration of ÖkombiÖkombi GmbH merged into Rail Cargo Austria AG marking a further step towards cost optimisa […]
- With the help of ICTs, Tecnalia is working to generate new logistics services that will cut energy consumption and CO2 emissionsThe iCargo project (Intelligent Cargo in Efficient and Sustainable Global Logistics Operat […]
- European Cargo LogisticsECL offers regular trailer connections between Luebeck-Travemuende and Verona, Bettembourg […]